The gift which is happy — Ritas gift card! Gift cards are simple and convenient.
What are the advantages of gift cards as a gift?
- 1 What are the advantages of gift cards as a gift?
- 2 How is the Ritas gift card activated?
- 3 How long can I use the Ritas gift card?
- 4 How do I check my Ritas gift card balance?
- 5 What should I do if my gift card is damaged?
1. It is easy to spend a significant amount of money unnoticed.
And when the card limit is limited, you will remain within the budget.
2. It can be difficult to choose a gift.
There is a way out — you need to give a Ritas gift card! A person will choose what he needs taking into account the color, size, shape or even smell.
A gift card is a perfect gift!
How is the Ritas gift card activated?
There is always a limit on the Ritas gift card. Up to the date of activation or the first purchase, a card is not active. Write-off takes place after activation. The card will continue to work until the funds on the card run out.
How long can I use the Ritas gift card?
The card has an expiration date. It is usually located on the reverse side. If you do not pay attention to the validity of the card and skip it, the card will become inactive.
How do I check my Ritas gift card balance?
1. Make sure you have a unique Ritas gift card number. As a rule, it is indicated on the front side.
2. Go to the store website and enter it in the field.
3. You can check your gift card balance directly at the store. You can check the address of the nearest store on the companys website.
4. You can also call the contact phone number and find out the balance of the card.
What should I do if my gift card is damaged?
If your ritas gift card is damaged or you are unable to make purchases, we recommend contacting customer service or contacting the store for assistance.