A great gift for any occasion — Amex e gift card! The card contains a fixed amount more than which it is impossible to spend.
What are the advantages of Amex e gift card as a gift?
1. Limit card limit helps not to spend more and stay within the budget.
2. If for some reason it is difficult to choose a gift. There is a way out — to give a Amex e gift card! A person will choose what he needs taking into account the color, size, shape or even smell.
A gift card is the perfect gift!
How do I activate my Amex e gift card?
There is always a limit on the card. Up to the date of activation or the first purchase Amex e gift card is not active. Write-off takes place after activation. The card will continue to work until the funds on the card run out.
How long can I use the gift card?
The card has an expiration date. It is usually located on the reverse side. If you do not pay attention to the validity of the card and skip it, the card will become inactive.
How do I check my gift card balance?
1. Make sure you have a unique gift card number. As a rule, it is indicated on the front side.
2. Go to the store website and enter it in the field.
3. You can check your gift card balance directly at the store. You can check the address of the nearest store on the companys website.
4. You can also call the contact phone number and find out the balance of the card.
What should I do if my gift card is damaged?
If your card is damaged or you are unable to make purchases, we recommend contacting customer service or contacting the store for assistance.