The gift which is happy – gift card transfer! Gift cards are simple and convenient.
What are the advantages of gift cards as a gift?
1. It is easy to spend a significant amount of money unnoticed.
And when the card limit is limited, you will remain within the budget.
2. It can be difficult to choose a gift.
There is a way out – you need to give a gift card transfer! A person will choose what he needs taking into account the color, size, shape or even smell.
A gift card is a perfect gift!
How is the gift card transfer activated?
There is always a limit on the gift card transfer. Up to the date of activation or the first purchase, a card is not active. Write-off takes place after activation. The card will continue to work until the funds on the card run out.
How long can I use the gift card transfer?
The card has an expiration date. It is usually located on the reverse side. If you do not pay attention to the validity of the card and skip it, the card will become inactive.
How do I check my gift card transfer balance?
1. Make sure you have a unique gift card transfer number. As a rule, it is indicated on the front side.
2. Go to the store website and enter it in the field.
3. You can check your gift card balance directly at the store. You can check the address of the nearest store on the companys website.
4. You can also call the contact phone number and find out the balance of the card.
What should I do if my gift card is damaged?
If your gift card transfer is damaged or you are unable to make purchases, we recommend contacting customer service or contacting the store for assistance.