Gift which are happy — Teachers gift card! Gift cards are simple and convenient.
What are the advantages of gift cards as a gift?
1. It is easy to spend a significant amount of money unnoticed
And when the card limit is limited, you will remain within the budget.
2. It can be difficult to choose a gift
There is a way out — you need to give a teachers gift card! A person will choose what he needs taking into account the color, size, shape or even smell.
A gift card is the perfect gift!
How is the teachers gift card activated?
There is always a limit on the teachers gift card. Up to the date of activation or the first purchase card is not active. Write-off takes place after activation. The card will continue to work until the funds on the card run out.
How long can I use the teachers gift card?
The card has an expiration date. It is usually located on the reverse side. If you do not pay attention to the validity of the card and skip it, the card will become inactive.
How do I check my teachers gift card balance?
1. Make sure you have a unique teachers gift card number. As a rule, it is indicated on the front side.
2. Go to the store website and enter it in the field.
3. You can check your gift card balance directly at the store. You can check the address of the nearest store on the companys website.
4. You can also call the contact phone number and find out the balance of the card.
What should I do if my gift card is damaged?
If your teachers gift card is damaged or you are unable to make purchases, we recommend contacting customer service or contacting the store for assistance.